What past participants say about...
Leadership and Communications for Natural Resource Professionals
- This class came very highly recommended by so many folks…many said this was the most useful training they had ever attended. So true.
- How interactive and engaging this whole course was! Never have I been to any training that held my attention so completely through activities, speakers, and handouts. This course was so well put together and carried out!
- (The best thing about the course was..) The instructors and their command and expertise over the content. The class was very engaging, informative and inspiring. I am greatly looking forward to moving ahead with what I’ve learned in the course. It’s probably the best class I’ve ever had in my 20-year career.
- This was one of the best trainings I have ever taken as a Forest Service employee. This should be a requirement for all employees. I am excited for the future.
Advanced leadership and Communications for Natural Resource Professionals
- It's great to see how I see myself versus how others see me. It gives me things that I need to work on.
- Receiving feedback from my supervisor and really understanding what he was telling me without him actually telling me and how Steve was able to relate that not only to me but also to the bigger picture.
- Very enlightening that things I thought I did regularly were not visible to others much.
- The information provided will really help me to focus in on areas to improve & the materials will provide the tools to do it.
Understanding Yourself and Working with Others
- Steve's background with resource management and knowledge of Forest Service structure & issues is unique and refreshing. I foresee many ways to apply the information I learned today at work and at home.
- You kept everyone very interested. A great workshop. Thank you.